Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Recovery Run (I hope!)

After a day of nothing but sore muscles and sitting around yesterday, I really wanted to get out and do a short run today in the hopes that things would loosen up. We awoke to wet, sloppy snow, so I spent the morning doing errands and doing things around the house. Finally, the snow stopped and I managed to cajole Ryan into moving away from his computer where he was immersed in work and get both he and I out the door. As we headed for the bike path, a cold mist fell. Not many people out on the path today, but it was nicely cleared, which made for an easier run. We settled into a mellow 9-minute per mile pace for our 3-mile run, which didn't feel all that mellow, but which will hopefully help us feel more like ourselves by tomorrow!

No comments: