Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Much baking and cooking and excitement about Christmas today. Also much rain and mist and general yuckiness outside. I did get out around 10:00 am in between gingerbread and lasagna making for a run. Of course, I missed the window of just a little mist, and things went into full-on rain mode while I was out there, although I stayed fairly comfortable for the majority of the run. Things were sloppy, mushy and icy out there but I got in a nice hour/six miles before coming in for a nice warm shower! Then it was back to getting the presents set under the tree and finishing up the cooking. A good Christmas Eve spent at home!

Decorating gingerbread cookies

Reading "The Night Before Christmas"

Getting things set for Santa

All set up

Gigi checks out the loot

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: