Friday, September 11, 2009

Cool

It was 45 degrees this morning when I stepped outside for my 2-mile shuffle. Ah, fall! I love this time of year. The air is crisp, the smell of turning leaves and apples is in the air, it is cool at night and still warm during the day. Perfect for running and hiking.

I feel like my last posts have been a bit of the complaining nature, and just want to state for the record that I really am super excited to meet the little lady, and I do know that I have been lucky in this pregnancy so far! But part of me still yearns to be out on the trails and enjoying this weather in ways I just cannot at this particular moment. Ah well, she will be here soon, and then we will be off on lots of other exciting adventures ;-) And next year's hiking will be with Snowman acting as sherpa with the little lady in this backpack (Thanks Meg and Chris!). Very exiting!

No comments: