Friday, June 19, 2009

Soggy

Well, the lazy a$$ feeling I had going on all day long has been vanquished. I came home from work, threw on my running clothes and headed out the door before I had a chance to change my mind. It was raining. The trail under the powerlines was a river. The trails through the woods were a big puddle - up to the top of my sockline big. I splashed through lots of puddles on the sidewalks. But I managed to get in the run. Hurray!

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to hiking around the Alpine Garden with Pete and Cacky, and cheering on Snowman, Mindy and Jeff in the Mt. Washington Road Race! However, just in case this rain doesn't let up, I am bringing my full rainsuit!

Flora and fauna update: The condo is lakeside again, and I had fun watching a gray Catbird flit around in the water when I got back from my run.

No comments: