Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Indiana Jones and Bambi

We don't go to the movies all that often, saving our theater visits for when there is something we really want to see on the big screen. I figured we had to see the new Indiana Jones movie, as we've watched the original trilogy millions of times. So, last night, Snowman made dinner (I know, breakfast and dinner! wow!) so we could get to the 6:45 showing. Let's just say we came out of the show disappointed. The movie was cheesy and predictable, and well, just not good. I think we need to watch the originals so we can redeem ourselves. This one was just not in the same class.

Even though the movie wasn't good, I still managed to have the Indiana Jones theme song in my head this morning as I headed out for a run in the Commons.

I always see lots of deer tracks in the Commons, but had yet to see a deer, until today. A young doe bounded across the trail into the woods. Neat. Otherwise, the run was good but again uneventful. Even though I started before 7am, it was humid. I guess summer has arrived!

No comments: