Friday, June 27, 2008

Easy 3

Went for an easy 3-mile run this morning in preparation for tomorrow's "There's a Black Fly in My Eye" 15k race up at Great Glen. It was a bit heavy out, but it is summer after all... I'm looking forward to tomorrow's race. It's always a fun, pretty laid-back, atmosphere and the course is a good one. Year #1 was run in 1:29; last year in 1:26. Think I can continue my string of bettering my course record this year?! :-) We'll just have to see...

In other news, Snowman has decided he is going to run the Cranmore Hill Climb on Sunday, so I will once again act as support crew as he does the 2-loop 10k course up and over Cranmore Mountain on the ski trails. Somehow he seems to have gotten this idea that he's a mountain goat! :-)

1 comment:

sn0m8n said...

Does that mean you'll let me bring the goatee back?