Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Merry Christmas 🎄

Merry Christmas! 

Woke up early and was quietly drinking my coffee while everyone slept and admiring the Christmas tree before I headed out for my run. Ahh, so peaceful...and then Gigi sprinted across the room under the tree and puked behind all the presents. Just trying to make sure I'm keeping it real over here, I guess 😹😹


Headed out right after 6:00 am and looped around Highland Green before heading down to the connector to cross the river. Cold and calm with some ice slicks to keep me on my toes, and a beautiful sky. Then home for a quick shower and right into opening presents! (10.0 miles)



Had a fun and busy day, complete with 14 of us gathered to eat, drink and be merry together. Always so nice to have everyone in the house for Christmas, even if it can be a bit chaotic! 😉😊😍



Taylor Swift tickets for the win!! 😎


Merry Christmas from this crazy crew! 


No comments: