Thursday, July 11, 2019

Start of Recovery Week #2

Sam has been having a blast down in NC at camp Neenie and Pip! Pool time, beach time, blueberry time, ice cream time! Sounds like a good start to summer to me 😀

Pool time!


Yum! That blueberry tart looks delish! 😋

Headed up to the club for dinner. So cute all dressed up! 😍



Riding the waves!






And of course, eating Boombalatti's!! 🍦🍦


Here in Maine, it was back to the office and reality on Monday morning. Oh, Calgon, take me away and back to vacation! 😩

Decided to start off the morning with a walk on the powerlines. Beautiful out, and while I'd rather be running, a walk to enjoy the summer wildflowers and the first of the season blueberries is OK too 💗



Swamp candle


Crown vetch


Rose Pogonia 😍

Milkweed in bloom. Love their sweet smell!

Tuesday was a rest day because, well, I know I need some rest too 😃 and I got a massage in the afternoon from the lovely Lauren, which was great. Yes, the legs are a bit tight but not too bad. And always good to catch up too!

I decided to give running a go on Wednesday morning. Headed out to do the neighborhood loop with the addition of hole #3 and the bottom of the Heath. Hazy morning with a bright orange sun hanging low on the horizon. Very pretty. One deer and a pair of canada geese with three goslings seen. Legs felt creaky creaky, but honestly I didn't expect otherwise! 😂 (4.0 miles)






No comments: