Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Taper Crazies

Between the storm and no school yesterday and no school again today due to power outages from the storm to wondering if there will be power at the office this afternoon so that I can actually get payroll done on time (!!) to the Halloween parade being rescheduled from today until Friday to constantly checking (and rechecking) my Pinhoti lists to make sure I haven't forgotten anything, this week is certainly keeping things interesting so far!

With no school today, Ryan and I are splitting the day at home with Sam, and since I knew we didn't have to rush out of the house this morning to get to Amber's, I waited until it was just starting to get light to head out for my run. Ran up through the neighborhood and along hole #3, cut along the bogbridges at the bottom of the Heath, down hole #5 and back through Highland Green for a nice mellow taper run. There was a lovely subtle early morning glow above the treeline along the Heath with some nice reflections in the calm water. Wish I was feeling as calm myself 😁 (4.1 miles)


Only one more run on tap for the week left before Pinhoti!


No comments: