Tuesday, October 10, 2017

8 & 18

October 9th and 10th are busy days in our house!

Yesterday, Samantha turned 8! How time flies, truly, and oh how we are blessed to have such a happy, sassy, curious, strong, smiley, smart little girl in our lives 💖

My mom flew in on Sunday, and we spent Sam's birthday eating donuts, apple and pumpkin picking in the rain, getting Sam's favorite sushi for dinner and of course, getting pumpkin pie gelato for dessert! A lovely day off together celebrating one of our favorite people :)

Breakfast donuts! 🍩 💗

Trees laden with apples

Neenie and Sam among the branches

Apples and foliage

8 years old!

Crunch!

Fall colors beyond the field

Boo!

Finishing up the evening reading about strong women! 

On our end, our anniversary gets, rightfully so, overshadowed by Sam's birthday but I would be remiss if I didn't mention that 18 years ago today I married my best friend and boy, did we have a good wedding celebration! :) I am a lucky lady to go through life's ups and downs and on fun adventures with my best friend, partner and someone who always supports me and believes in me. Happy 18th Anniversary, Ryan, and here's hoping for 18+ more! 💕


No comments: