Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sunrise

Out at 6:30 this morning. Although the sky was already brightening, I still caught most of the morning's spectacular sunrise. Bands of pink and purple lit up the low clouds and a golden orangey glow rose along the horizon. There was even a neat tower/spotlight of pink rising up vertically through the clouds. Very cool. I didn't want to turn away from the show so ran my three miles out and back on the power lines for maximum viewage :) Definitely worth getting up and out the door for on a cold November morning!

2 comments:

Scout said...

I saw the same sunrise on Spot's walk. I thanked her for having me out there. Nice to know we shared it :D

Sparkplug said...

Hurray for yesterday's sunrise. Glad you were out enjoying too! Hoping I'll be able to join you guys on the Sunday run at Bradbury this weekend - just have to confirm with Ryan - but it would be fun to enjoy a run with you!!