Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Easter!

Sunday morning, I snuck out before everyone was awake for a run. In the semi-darkness as I was getting myself ready, I noticed an odd shape in the blender on the counter. It was an Easter egg! 🐰 Saturday night, we had all taken 3 eggs to hide for Sam but I hadn't noticed where everyone had put them 😂😂

Had contemplated a road run but I couldn't resist the pull of the Cathance. Those trails just make me happy 💗 so that was where I headed. Another a foggy, misty morning with soft and squishy trails,  the roaring river and the peepers peeping in the Heath. 🐸 (6.3 miles)


Once Sam woke up, she did her egg hunt and looked through her easter baskets before we headed over to Mae's for brunch. Yum! It was delish! 

I had hoped we might be able to get out for a beach or woods walk after we ate, but it was pouring like crazy so instead we came home and had a lazy afternoon with a quick trip out back for a volcano experiment! I have to say, Mentos and Diet Coke really does make quite a splash! What fun!





To finish up the day, we had the very traditional Thai quinoa salad dinner followed up by the ever so traditional triple berry Easter pie baked by Sam and Neenie. 😉😋 Even if not your typical Easter dinner, I have to say both were quite good 😊






No comments: