Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sam Got Hold of My Camera

Sam took control of my IPhone tonight and spent about a half hour running around the house taking photos. 124 photos later... :-) I got rid of some of the duds, but couldn't resist keeping a few dozen. Ha. Love looking at the world from her angle! (All photos by Sam unless otherwise noted.)















(Photo by me)






(Photo by me)

In running news, it was pretty nasty out there today. I went out around 8:30 am. There was stinging rain hitting my face and glare ice and cold slush at my feet. The trails weren't good and neither were the roads. I ran the short Highland Green loop, which had a bit of both, and was happy to get back inside after 3 slushy, sloppy, icy, cold miles. Hopefully the rest of the week will be a bit better weather and running-wise!

1 comment:

unstrung said...

I like seeing the world through Sam's eyes too. :> Congrats on Best Blog!