Sunday, April 29, 2018

Weekend Fun

Saturday was a donuts with friends 🍩, sushi lunch date with my girl 🍣, bike riding practice 🚴, no running kind of day. A perfect rest day!


This morning, I met up with Emma over at Bradbury for an early morning run. It was foggy, muggy and overcast as we headed out at 6:30. I told her I'd show her the new BBU west loop that Val had showed in the last 10 miles of Friday's long run, as I honestly do think it is a fun loop and Emma told me she had not yet been on the newer Royal River trail. The trails were still pretty soggy, and while I had to stop a few times along the Royal River section of trail to route-find, overall, the loop was easy enough to follow that I was able to do it without too many stops to ponder which way we were supposed to go 😉 I was feeling a little tired at the end of a big(ger) week, but it was great fun to run with Emma and catch up! We hadn't run together in quite some time, and while I love my time alone out on the trails but it is always a treat to run miles with a good friend 💗 (10.4 miles)

We finished up our Sunday having dinner with Nate, Shannon and kiddos, so lots of time with friends over my extended weekend, which is always a happy thing 😃

No comments: