Monday, January 28, 2013

Creak

Got out for a quick 3 miles this morning before Ryan left for work. Although I felt great during yesterday's run, I noticed as the day went on that my right ankle (darn that thing!) was feeling tight. I'm assuming that that ankle is weak and that all the uneven terrain I've been running on recently isn't helping. Or, of course, it could be any number of things... This morning, I rolled and used the stick and generally tried to stretch things out, but it was still tight when I headed out the door. Almost as if it was locked up a bit? It loosened up after a short bit and felt fine the rest of the run, but the tightness is still there tonight and is present when my foot is in particular positions. Boo. I guess I'll be putting in a call to Dr. Jamie tomorrow!

No comments: