Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Festivities

We just finished round #2 of Christmas down at Ryan's parent's house, after spending yesterday afternoon with my family. I think Sam was the big winner this year! :-) Thanks everyone! We are so lucky to have such great family and to be able to share Sam's first Christmas with them all!

Here are just a few photos from the past few days:


The girls


Morgan and Sam


Dad and Morgan



Watching the present opening with Grammie


Smiley girl


Hanging with Great Grammie


Sam dressed in her Scottish tartan best, courtesy of Joyce and Ian


Christmas family portrait

In running news, I snuck out Christmas morning for a 4-mile run on the roads. The last hints of pink were clinging to the edges of the purplish-blue clouds as the sun rose in the sky, and the trees and grasses were frosted over. The roads were quiet, and it was a great way to start the day! I smiled as I ran along, thinking I was one lucky lady in more ways than one!

1 comment:

Jamie Anderson said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! See you when I return to the north.