Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas! 🎄

I started off the day with a quiet run in the darkness, taking in the neighborhood Christmas lights and watching the orange glow on the horizon. Nice to get in a few miles while everyone else was still sleeping! (6.0 miles)




Sam, of course, could not sleep in, and everyone was beginning to stir by the time I got home at 7:20. So, after a quick shower I headed downstairs so we could start Christmas-ing!





Light up lightsaber chopsticks!! 

The Comfy was a hit! 😂

#stockingstuffertruths 😉



Rocking camp chairs!



We had a great day and enjoyed having Theresa, Dave, Tom and Sarah join us for Christmas dinner. Yes, things are not yet back to "normal," but it was nice to be able to return to some of our traditions. Always good to have the house full of family 💗


I was exhausted by the time everyone left, but I did manage to stay awake until 10:00 pm and through all of Home Alone. And then I promptly went right to bed 😴😂 Nothing like a good Christmas Day to tire me out! 

Merry Christmas all!🎄💗





No comments: