Thursday, September 5, 2019

5th Grade!

Back to school and work and reality after a really fun stretch at the end of summer. Can't believe my girl is in 5th grade! I know it's cliche, but truly, where does the time go?!? 💗



On the running front, it's back to the early morning darkness with a headlamp definitely needed. Ran Highland Green Road and Canam on Tuesday in the fog. One red eft rescued and one eagle seen swooping through the mist above. (6.0 miles)

😍😍

Yesterday I hit the cart paths. Another foggy, overcast morning and dark, very dark. Six deer seen. (6.0 miles)

Feeling slightly lost and unfocused now that I've cancelled my plans for Ghost Train but I still have my mileage goal for the year to work towards and am having fun looking at ultrasignup as I figure out my 2020 race plans 😃

No comments: