Monday, November 12, 2018

Cathance Fun

Yesterday afternoon, after a quiet morning spent inside while Ryan was up at Riverlands for his run, Sam and I headed over to the Cathance for a walk. There was a thin sheen of ice on the Heath and the air was crisp and cold, but the sky was bright blue and the sun shone brightly. We kept it short and sweet and had a good time walking around the Heath, counting bog bridges as we went along 😃 (There are exactly 20 if you're wondering... 😉) Love getting outside with my girl! (1.0 miles walked)


Love that late afternoon light shining through the trees 💗




Silly outtake 😂😍


Ice!


This morning, I drove over to ecology center lot to start my run from there as I didn't have a lot of miles to run and I wanted to get the most bang for my buck 😀 It was another beautiful, crisp late fall day with the sun shining brightly and temps in the high 20s, and I had a lovely run complete with iced over puddles, hoar frost, the roaring river and the first of the season ice pancakes! Well, really more like frozen foam pancakes today but still! 🥞 It was a nice, mellow run today with lots of time spent taking photos, marveling at the beauty around me and just enjoying being out in the woods on a gorgeous morning. (4.5 miles)














No comments: