Friday, November 11, 2011

Seven

Got in a lovely 7 miles on the trails yesterday. It was in the 50s (!!) so I went out wearing shorts and short-sleeves. The short-sleeve shirt was my 2008 MDI Marathon shirt, which is HUGE, but is a bright orange-yellow, and practically meant I was glowing out there in the woods. Luckily, I heard no shots this time, and saw no hunters. I ran a modified version of the dump loop, which means that for 90% of the time, I was running trails bordering people's yards, making it pretty safe, even on a day where I might find hunters in the woods. Spent a lot of time pondering the whole Penn State mess (so sad), as well as thinking about 2012 races. The run went by in a flash, and I managed to squeak the 7 miles in in just under an hour. Just a short run on tap for tomorrow, which will bring my mileage for the week up to a reasonably respectable 30 :-)

No comments: